Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Fact is, FBI reports and news articles claim him to be UB in title only, a position which they claim, he's happy with because he deals mostly with his son only. Recent articles have him attempting to bridge the gap between the Merlino & Borgesi, simply by giving suggestions. Until they report otherwise, or report that he has some newfound desire to run things, maybe you'll have a point.

Even if someone did report that he was happy with his position then that sill leaves a lot of questions. I find it amazing that you can read a report about someone's state of mind and then run with it like it's gospel. What do you do when posters with "inside" knowledge tell you something? Sal Polisi's lack of credibility doesn't bother you? Maybe we should take those "reports" with a grain of salt, instead of passing them off as facts.

Read my posts, what I said was when you read reports and articles, and the Philly natives on this forum and others like it, co-sign that information, odd's are thats the way it is, NOT JUST the articles. Nobody Chickie Chang wants to be boss. NOBODY is saying that he's in the running. NOBODY. The evidence just isn't there.

Nobody insulted you, like I said, I used the same exact analogy you used when you stated "I love it when guys assume yada yada yada..." I'm not assuming anything, people on this forum will tell I contribute a lot with these discussions. Especially Philly, I'm not from there, nor I have ever claimed to be. But I read, I research things and use some of that in what I say on here, if someone from Philly who actually knows these guys tells me I'm wrong, I'm always the first to accept it. This isn't coming out of nowhere, he's been home for about a year and a half, and there's nothing out there, from natives on here, or Anastasia or any other writer, or the feds themselves, that Chickie Chang is going to be boss in the near future or at all. Nothing. Ask Serp, HandsomeStevie, NickyWhip, any of them, don't take my word for it, if it's clearly so troubling for you that I say Chickie Chang becoming boss is unlikely, very unlikely. Maybe one of their words would do better for you.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/09/15 12:20 AM.