Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
He's perfectly fine with his acting UB position, in which he just mostly aides his son, Johnny who handles the daily activity of an actual underboss.

Are you by any chance close to the Changs? How would you know if he's fine with that position? Assuming he even has that position. I love it when posters around here can actually understand the current feelings of alleged underbosses lol. Maybe he only took it because they wanted him to have it. Do you realize how sad Philly has become? We might as well talk about them in the past tense. The only reason we're not seeing any fights or shootings is because there's nothing left. What are you gonna fight over? A book? smh

Pretty sure that's what I just said. And no, I'm not close to the Changs or anyone else in Philadelphia. But when the likes of George Anastasia reports that 80+ year old Chickie was given the UB spot in NAME only, simply because of his years as a stand up guy, and that is in turn co-signed by other mob reporters who deal with Philadelphia, and you have yet to hear otherwise from the Philly natives on here, or any reporter stating different, that's pretty much all you can go on.

He's an advisor, that's it. The guys 80+ years old, again, you're telling me he desires a boss position, for what? What would be the benefits of that for him? Other than a target on his back?

I love it when some noob signs up with Soprano character's name and thinks he's more in the know than anyone else. All we have to go on are FBI reports and news articles. News articles state Chickie is comfortable where he is.

When did I claim to know more than anyone else? I'm not the one who claims to know the mindstate of Chickie Chang.

And when did I say Chickie wanted the boss position? You sound like you have a head problem. Wanna keep assuming about what other people think?

I ain't no noob my friend.

As far as my name goes, didn't you name yourself after a rat's book? Good luck with that. Smh

Yet, you just tried to claim what I was saying about Chickie, and him being comfortable with his current position was unfounded...Lol, okay.

Fact is, FBI reports and news articles claim him to be UB in title only, a position which they claim, he's happy with because he deals mostly with his son only. Recent articles have him attempting to bridge the gap between the Merlino & Borgesi, simply by giving suggestions. Until they report otherwise, or report that he has some newfound desire to run things, maybe you'll have a point.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 12/08/15 05:12 PM.