true the philly mob is really a bookmaking and loansahrking operation but it is still making money 2011 indicments showed that and the borgta indicment in 2007 showed decent bit of money.

There is also 30+made guys on the streets and mob reporters and FBI still go after them so i would not say they are dead

why are they not fighting?

well from what i read i am not claiming to know anything other than what i read but alot of guys dont get on and if not for steve mazzone there would be bodies on the streets.

Also who is going to fight for the top?

joey and those guys are running things the scarfo guys did 25 years they are in there 50s prob enjoying there freedom why would they want to risk going back to prison honestly and they are already making money philip is doing very well since he got out.

why would philip get the top spot is that from leonettis book a guy who has not spoken to any of these guys in 30 years why and how would philip get the top spot joey and all those guys he would have to fight plus most of the scarfo guys he does not get along with i dont think he would be able to do it but someone on other site not saying it is fact but said he was close with the 10th and oregon gang

at the end of the day when there is no more mob reports or FBI updates or indictments then there is no philly mob until then i will believe what i read

i think when joey and all those guys get hit with the rico and they will it might be a few years but the feds will get him they were embarrassed last time they wont let that happen again and this time for life that will be the beginning of the end

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion