"Some of the Los Angeles guys did business with the Denver Mafia family and I'm talking about right up to the 2000’s. I was introduced to a guy named Paulie and his nephew from Denver. I was told that Paulie was just like Pete Milano meaning Paulie was the boss."

Seems to sound like this "Paulie and his nephew from Denver" were just low level criminals and that's it. More than likely made up some bullshit about being wiseguys....from Denver of all places.

Kenny Gallo has always been a bullshit fucking liar.

He's from Orange County; half of the guys here are full of tall tales just like his punk ass.

Is he still blabbing about his MMA career and how he found himself fighting in the ring/octagon?

Guy's a fucking walking Pinocchio. Thank God Hollywood was never foolish enough to make a movie from his "exploits", the closest he ever got was a Nat Geo documentary; or maybe it was the Discovery Channel?

Woody's Wharf is an awesome restaurant I might add.

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer