Originally Posted By: gangstereport
i knew gene did not like him not sure about the others but they prob did not like him either john is prob turning in his grave thinking about his son who is really an embarrassment.

Gene peter the richies its prob effecting there reps because of junior and the daughter gene esp if he wants to get back involved when he gets out richie junior is young and made this would effect his rep same with the father. Notice i did not include vinny gotti as he is really a joke himself and damaged the gottis rep with that baker shooting in 20033

In a world where the mob is a shell of what it once was. The Gotti family is a shell of what it once was.... the world is a shell of what it once was.

The year is 20033. ISIL have replaced organised crime as New York's biggest threat.

But they underestimated Vincent Gotti.

A time travelling mobster in a world he does not know. A terrorist group on a crusade to eradicate our freedoms. Two entities. One collision course.

Starring Vincent Gotti.

Timecapo.

Coming to screens near you, December 20.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.