I agree Lou , a lot of conspiracy nuts out there about 9/11 and god knows how many other issues

But at this point there is overwhelming evidence that there was a conspiracy in the JFK assassination and in fact the official government position today is " it was a likely conspiracy " as stated in 1979 by the HSCA

They recommended the DOJ open an investigation and to date they have not. That's pretty telling IMO .

Remember John Connoly said there were multiple shooters ( him and his wife smelled the gun fire meaning a from shot as the limo passed . LBJ is also on record in a video that he did not believe the Warren Commission and placed the blame on Cubans ( vague but telling). I would be more specific that anti Castro Cubans were the shooters , directed by rouge CIA officers . The big question is who funded it ? Who gave the nod ? That's the million dollar question . We have 3 witnesses hearing David Moralez ( a CIA assassination expert - he directed the Che Guerva hit - admit to the murder in front of his best friend , his lawyer and his lawyers wife .

LHO had to be killed as he would of likely been acquitted

I don't believe in many conspiracies but the JFK hit was no theory , there were multiple people involved which by definition is a conspiracy