Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Homers77
Costanostra news has an article.

The article so includes family membership estimates which were interesting. Smaller numbers than expected.

Writing was pretty horrible too! I am a CPA and sometimes my write ups need some editing but even I could see the writing was pretty awful for a writer!

And the amount of pop ups omg so annoying!

But interesting article.

The figures he posted are from a 2004. Some of them look feasible. Others nor so much.

http://nypost.com/2004/02/08/mob-wants-you-recruiting-drive-sends-wiseguy-tally-to-651/

Some other things in the article that stood out...

Federici and Malangone were once under Generoso? As in the same crew?

The Colombos and Bonannos almost extinct and being largely run by the other families? Doubtful on both points.

I'm not sure either Generoso or Dentico ever had the underboss spot.

At this point with Scarpo, I'd wait for confirmation that Gerneroso is dead. Do we have an obit? Considering his age it's likely.

Scarpo will occaisionally gets scopes, but then he goes about posting ten year-old figures listing people who have fipped in administration and saying that two families are "controlled" by the the other three, on top the sensationized rumors. Anything posted on that site has to throug some tough bullshit filters.

Edit: And don't even get me started on the pop-ups! urgh.

Last edited by Tony_Pro; 11/29/15 05:06 PM.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi