Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
First off, it's Thanksgiving. I have too much on my plate today to worry about providing proof. The burden of proof falls upon you because of your blind denial and the fact that, judging from your book links, you were still a kid when it all went down. But just keep in mind that right after Gotti and Frankie were sentenced, they went to great lengths to avoid surveillance.

However, being that you seem to be a genuinely nice guy, and my pal Dan asked me to give you a break awhile back, I will. You just have to do me one favor. Just ask Junior if he regrets throwing in with Greg and Craig, in favor of Tore and Richie. He'll know what I mean, even if he claims ignorance. If he can give me a simple "Yes, I regret that," you have my word that I'll never post about the subject matter again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

pizza i have a question is Andrew "Andy Campo" Campos and richie martino still involved in the life because i have heard locasico is no longer involved but i was wondering about these two are they both no longer in the life

Tore is OUT. By his own will. Richie's in the process. And Andy will eventually go the same route. Bet on it.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.