Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Beenaround
Alite was around in Queens with John after 91,92,93+..especially in Howard Beach..

Correct. All I'm arguing is the time frame. Because I couldn't give a loose bowel movement about either of these guys.

No surveillance was presented of them together post-1991 at the Gotti trial.
If Alite was around him after 91 they would have presented pictures.
Also, Carnesi introduced into evidence a letter Alite wrote in 1993 trying to ingratiate himself with Gotti, saying that he missed him, etc.

Still didn't say what time period you were referring to by "prior to Scores".

Whether he was with Junior or not after '91 doesn't really matter. You said he was chased, and we're telling you that's bullshit. You do know what 'chased' means right?

Show me proof that he wasn't chased and I'll agree with you. All the evidence I've seen shows that Alite was no longer around after 91.

Still involved in crime? Yes.
But not under the Gambino flag.

As to strip club stuff in Bronx... I don't remember reading that in Alite's book. Seems like something he would have mentioned. Don't remember reading about that in trial transcripts or court documents either.

Show me proof and I'll agree that he wasn't chased but the evidence I've seen points in the other direction.

**Also: him not showing up on surveillance with JG after 1991 matters, a lot. JG was under constant surveillance through the 90s and even if they were no longer friends, they would have appeared on surveillance together somewhere.
Like: the funeral for JG's grandfather, Sr.'s father in 1992 which was packed with mobsters from across the city. Alite was not there.

Last edited by Kasparoza; 11/26/15 03:23 AM.