Originally Posted By: Belmont
Its highly plausible that Alite was hanging around Zef post 91 despite being chased out of Queens. Zef was a bronx guy and we all know shit gets done on the sneak all day long when there is money involved. Perhaps Zef and Tore used Alite and never told Jr. That would be likely.
My impression of the actual story is that Alite was chased from queens because the queens crew felt Alite was a loose cannon,not trust worthy, and eventually going to get arrested for some low life cowboy shit that may cause him to cooperate.
That said, the bronx guys knew Alite was albanian and could maybe use him on the sneak for certain things. Thats my impression although my good frind PB would know much more.
Alite does attempt to make it sound as though every LCN family in NYC and Philly were fighting over him in order to take full advantage of his criminal genious. Lol.. its absurd.

Alite was around too many Gambinos. If he had truly been chased then that wouldn't have happened and we wouldn't even be arguing about this. He was very close to the Trucchios as well. And didn't the guy share a cell with Genie Gotti sometime in the late nineties? There's too many things that make me question Junior's tale. Not saying Junior is an all around liar, but he's not being totally truthful.