I don't want to get your blood pressure up PB. But, you've alluded to a few things that have happened with Tore.

Is this all the same thing? I'm from philly help me out here. What the hell are you guys taking about? What happened? Or, can someone provide a link to a news story?

Just curious about this.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
That's a plausible scenario, Belmont. You and I see eye to eye on just about everything. But there was more than one Gambino crew in the Bronx back then. Braciole, Greg, Wahoo, Tore was already acting. They all knew the guy was around.

How could Alite have been off the record when four skippers and God knows how many soldiers and associates knew? There would have been internal strife between the Bronx and Queens and we would have heard about it. Although, to be fair, fucking Greg sold Tore right down the river later on in the '90s. But that's neither here nor there.

And again, Alite's a fucking degenerate and violent piece of garbage. And I'll go so far as to say that Junior's version holds more water. But he's off about the time frame. It's been over twenty years. Maybe he's honestly confusing the years. But I remember them vividly because of the thing with Patsy Junior. I was on Arthur the morning it happened. I was at Gino's bullshitting with Hot Dog.

I didn't see it happen. But I saw the aftermath. Both that day, where I can still hear Riggy and his sister wailing. And later on that year, when it all came to a head. It was huge. Gambinos, Westside, an Albanian shooter with a rabbi. And Alite was part of it. Too many people were involved for it to have been a secret.

Boss of tha toilet!