Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
When I say 'chased' I mean that he was no longer under the flag of the Gambinos.

He was still a criminal. Still involved in scams and nonsense. Some people still spoke to him but he was no longer a Gambino associate.

Thank you for explaining what chased means rolleyes.

If he wasn't chased by the Gambinos post '91, then what was he doing with Zef after Tore had that problem in '93? Do you even know the events I'm talking about? And what was he doing at Pretty Woman after that?

Hi, I'm John Alite. The Gambinos chased me in '91. So, naturally, I started hanging around Tore's best friend. The one Albanian who was universally feared by the rest of them back then, and I became a regular at Greg DePalma's strip joint (which didn't even open until '92). Please.

Now, I know you're trying to write for a living and I respect that. You obviously had a hand in ghostwriting that book. But I can see from your web link pictures that you're still a young guy. So don't turn me into an Alite supporter. The guy's a scumbag and a lowlife. But those Brazil tapes are from years later and he was still doing things with Zef after '91. I went so far as to wish Junior well and I meant it. But he's either lying about, or ignorant to, the time frame.

Now I'm done. Unless you want to continue arguing with me about Morris Park, Arthur Avenue, Louie, Wahoo and Tore (who also stood tall like a man but walked away from the life without any silly publicity). Because if you get into the Bronx stuff with me you'll be completely out of your depth.

Good luck to you, too. I hope you do well with your writing career. And I mean that, too.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.