When I say 'chased' I mean that he was no longer under the flag of the Gambinos.

He was still a criminal. Still involved in scams and nonsense. Some people still spoke to him but he was no longer a Gambino associate. No longer had the backing and protection. I think Mikey Scars even mentioned in his debriefings that JG had chased some guy named Alite in 91, right after Gravano turned.

In the phone calls from Brazil where Alite spoke to Joseph Corozzo and his private investigator Larry Frost-- in recorded phone calls-- Alite described being scared of coming into Queens.

From what I understand from speaking to people who were around, Alite was a total asshole when he was under JG's flag from 89-91, flaunting it, doing crazy shit and dropping the John Gotti name all over the place, and when he got chased Alite was scared some of the people he pissed off were going to hurt him.

The following is a link to a transcript excerpt from the Brazil phone conversations where Alite describes being scared to come into Queens, during the same conversations that Alite now claims he learned his "bosses" in the Gambino family were ratting him out. During these same conversations Alite actually admits to himself being a longtime informant.

[/url]

[url=https://www.facebook...e=3&theater

If anyone here speaks to Alite please tell him he's welcome to comment on these transcripts at any time. He commented on other areas of that Facebook page, random comments, spewing venom, but, didn't go anywhere near these excerpts.