Originally Posted By: getthesenets
But Grey Hound or one of the smaller carriers surely has that route...with several stops

They will have that route, but take my advice, you DO NOT want to ride a Greyhound from NYC to Miami or vice versa. It would easily take all of 2 maybe 3 days, as you would make a buttload of stops. Some stops would be quick and some would be LONG. I quit a company one time while working an ice storm and hopped on a Greyhound at about 2am in Texas and it took all of that morning and up to that night to even get me home just 3 states to the East. And it always seems the dirtiest people ride Greyhound buses too. Stink and nosey as hell. God forbid you need to use the head while on the bus too, they are not too forgiving lol

Plus the scenery down I-95 is not that great. From NYC to about Delaware or Baltimore is pretty cool but after that, there is not much scenery. I've been from the start (or end of going South) of I-95 (which eventually becomes U.S. 1 and goes all the way to Key West) to as far North is Newton Massachusetts and the scenery isn't worth the bus ride lol

Fly Southwest and find you a cheap flight. Will have better scenery than the best. wink