Originally Posted By: fergie
I disagree gangster...Ive listened to a few of his interviews and I think Alite is trying his best now. Im not interested really in what he might be lying about when it comes to previous crimes now, I trust law enforcement to have done that job. All we need to consider is the implications of him being in our society now, to me theres nothing that makes me worried

Alite is doing his best? Gotti jr isnt?
Every time Alite is interviewed he somehow has to mention jr gotti. Why ? Move on.
To me Alite was a much bigger rat, he actuallly took the stand amd testified. Gotti gave a proffer but went to trial and didnt cooperate to anywhere near the degree of Alite. In fact, when he didnt sign an agreement, he was sent to solitary and was stuck there a long time. Most men woukd have broke after 5 minutes of that. I really think Jr opted not to cooperate because of his children.
I know some of the guys i like on this board will disagree but i see Alite being much worse and his past crimes being much more sadistic in nature.
Alite also had a bunch of kids while not married and lost contact with, while Gotti jr took care of his kids from jump. I do see Alite now has a relationship, not judging him, just stating.
Alite could be a changed man and i give him credit if he did. That said, i think gotti is the lesser of the 2 evils.

Last edited by Belmont; 11/24/15 10:00 PM.