Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
John Franzese Jr.

Guy ratted on his own father plus the man was over 90 years old and will probably die in prison, there is just no excuse for that in my book..

EDIT: My favorite, for lack of a better word, rat is Ron Previte, I don't know why he gets such a bad rep over here, I think he's refreshingly honest and has a great sense of humor imo..

maybe because he exaggerates constantly abd became a rat because the feds offered to pay him money on a monthly basis and even before he wore a wire he had been a informant for the state and then the feds he was always a rat. He was a cop in his younger days and he was dirty doing scams and on the payroll he worked for the air force where he robbed the place constantly. He got paid like 5-8k a month i think at his height he earnt over a million for his cooperation and now he comes out crying that he did not get enough money. He says how he was a real gangster and that everyone else was a joke even though he was a rat his whole life. He bullied locals with law enforcement backing

there is alot of reasons to hate ron previte

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion