Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
he is a legit tuff guy, he will break your face but if you get the best of him, his fed buddies will wash you, he starts fights all the time ,he enjoys hurting people, I'd love him left alone in a room with tk.

He can no doubt handle himself. And he was built like a brick shithouse as a kid. But I've heard he's been dropped at least twice.

Prisco and DePalma both had drivers who were tougher. One of them flipped himself, and the other successfully left the life entirely, so I'm not going to post his name. But Bronx undoubtedly knows who I'm talking about.

pizza was gregs driver that irish guy i think he is mentioned in jack falcones book

No. I'm talking about the pre-Scores Case years. Greg was a desperate busted suitcase by the time Garcia got to him. And believe me, Greg didn't have a single redeeming quality about himself. So for me to put that out there, you have to believe it's true.

And I'm not trying to take anything away from Garcia. He's been involved in more successful undercover cases than Pistone. I'm just stating a fact. By the time Garcia met him, Greg wasn't half the man he used to be.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.