Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: Lilange
Cause he a fucken rat. Re Al D'Arco

Exactly. Rat on Amuso. Don't rat on anyone else.

The guy offered his services to the FBI for every mob trial in the 90's and early 00's.

It's all or nothing when you decide to trust the Government. It's entirely possible that they knew something about D'Arco that he didn't know they had, and when he first spilled his midget guys they put him to the test to see if he was being honest with them. He's still a fucking rat, and the Goverment WILL coach you and even make outright lies for you to tell. But it's all or nothing with the Feds.

Although, I must admit, I know of a few guys who flipped who could have hurt a lot more people than they did. Cafaro could have hurt a lot of associates and a few more made guys, but he didn't. He's still a piece of shit. His own family hated him for what he did. I'm just saying. Same can be said for George Barone. He left out more guys than he gave up when he allocuted. His beef was mainly with the younger guys who put him out to pasture.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.