http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-vs-xbox-720-which-is-better-1127315

Here handsomestevie link to techradars ps4 vs Xbox 1,

All the reviewers picked ps4 which I own aswell,

The expert views - reviewers picks below

Keza MacDonald - Editor, Kotaku UK

For me it comes down to the variety of games, and PS4 has that sewn up right now. You can play all the biggest games on both consoles, but if your tastes are eclectic, Sony's indie and in-house lineup is irresistible.

Matt Hill - Editor, Gizmodo UK

PS4 for me. The majority of multi-platform games run better on it, the PS Plus subscription service serves up a stream of good, cheap games – even better if you also have Vita and PS3 – and it looks nicer in the living room. Is that a valid reason? Damn straight it is.

Sophia Tong - Global Editor in Chief, GamesRadar

I have both because I like having options and access to everything (I even own a Wii U). For me it's about the games, but if I had to choose I do like the Xbox One's interface more because I can bark commands at it.

Hugh Langley - UK News Editor, TechRadar

It has to be the PS4 right now. Between PlayStation Plus, PS Now, Vita cross-play, and the promise of Morpheus, the whole PlayStation ecosystem feels like it's growing into something truly terrific. That said, don't get comfortable, Sony - the Xbox One is definitely beginning to close the gap.