I'm from Finland but currently live in France. I don't know if UK will leave EU because I don't follow their politics very closely. However I know that they do see through all the ideological bullshit and realize that they could be just as big part of europe as they are now without being part of a Union that is restricting to their policies as an individual nation. I hope they leave, because it would be the first step of undoing the EU. We can't be one union, one country, because we don't share culture, language, or anything really. It's an internationalistic dream that never really worked and will never work. To me the true diversity is the maximum amount of individual states and languages with different cultures. Globalization, multiculturalism and any kind of federalism is the opposite of diversity, making the world exactly the same everywhere. I suggest everyone who wants that move to America, we don't need all the world to be a melting pot. One big melting pot is enough (and richness in itself).

Last edited by Belette; 11/14/15 05:28 PM.