Originally Posted By: Faithful1
This far-left ideology that turns the smallest perceived slight into an atrocity and demands special rights for every left-wing subgroup is a cancer that has taken over most American college and university campuses and its European variation has long ago metastasized the European schools and universities. It turns people into weak-minded victims who don't have the mental ability to stand up to real evil.

Maybe in Europe it comes from post-WW2 guilt (or maybe it started even earlier in the French Revolution and the Enlightenment), but in the USA it comes from a combination of communists who left the Communist Party in America (CPUSA) in 1939 with the Hitler-Stalin Pact and joined the Democratic Party, then with the influence of the members of the neo-Marxist Frankfurt School who migrated to America and created things like modern Critical Theory, Post-Modernism and Deconstructionism. Herbert Marcuse, a member of the Frankfurt School, taught for many years at the University of California, San Diego, and others went to Columbia and other Ivy League schools. Jacques Derrida the Deconstructionist taught at University of California, Irvine. He was influenced by the anti-Semite Paul De Man. Many of these far-left wingers are very anti-Semitic and are the first ones to condemn Israel for defending itself and ignore Palestinian atrocities. These far-left wingers call any condemnation of Islam to be Islamophobic (a term brought into use by CAIR, a front group for HAMAS and the Muslim Brotherhood) while ignoring Islamic Christophobia and Judeophobia. To appease Muslims, some European countries want to specifically label products made in Israel so they won't accidentally purchase it. The European far left rants in fear of the miniscule right-wing and doesn't see that the Muslims in its own lands share Nazi ideology. It is this left-wing stupidity that will insure Europe's own destruction, because once the Muslim population is large enough through immigration and reproduction it WILL start to impose Sharia and it WILL initiate acts of terrorism against non-Muslims, and it WILL slowly start to take on political power until it is in control. Then it will be too late.

so your saying that you think there will be a Muslim Europe i doubt it will get that bad i know there is a rising population in Europe but it will never get to the point where they are a majority in Europe well at least not in my life time people wont let it get that bad Europe esp places like Italy are very catholic that is never going away and the UK very atheist place though it does have a large Muslim population they are still very in the minority

all ready in europe people have had enough in the uk the government are trying to take less immigrants arguing with the EU in some of the eastern European countrys are closing there borders like hungary it looks like germany is getting the majority alot of people in Europe have had enough including some of the governments

i believe far left and far right ideology are both ridiculous to be honest i disagree with both i think both lead to disaster

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion