Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
It's times like this we need to say enough is enough and close the boarders. ISIS said they will invade and attack Europe and going on last nights atrocities they have started. The majority are genuine refugees but how many can Europe take? In Germany this year alone 800k arrived in the Country and in September in my home city of Munich 18k refugees a day where arriving on trains.. Madness..

When my daughter decided to move to Germany after she graduated college in 2002. The real unemployment rate was around 15 percent. She had a hard time finding a job. Her Ivy League diploma meant shit there. having a trade means more.

I was sending her money so she could live there. Plus if a German company wanted to hire a non German they had to send a letter to the German government why a German could not do the job.

She found a bunch of jobs there to help tide her over besides the money I gave her. Teaching Germans kids English, tour guide to American tourists, translating German to English at Berlin university, delivering news papers.

Then she got real lucky and started work for a German pharmacuitcal company. She opens offices for them all over the world.

i wonder how all those refuges are going to find work?

only the unloved hate