I didn't say the Rizzuto's killed him, but at a time where lines were clearly blurred, and the Sicilian/Calabrian beef were still reported to have been going on, it was just suspect that he was present at a Sicilian function when like I said, at the time he was one of the top five suspects for the murder of Nicolo Rizzuto. And seven months after Agostino was killed, assumingly by a Calabrian clan from the Greater Toronto Area. And literally everything I mentioned came from Antonio Nicaso and the Business or Blood book, of course you can't put everything put all your faith in print. But I'm almost certain the Luppino's were a Calabrian 'Ndrangheta clan mixed up with Maggadino's Ontario crew. And it was assumed back during those times that the Ontario Calabrian's were all just a part of Maggadino's Buffalo Mob, which over the years has proven to not be so accurate. And in most sources today, the Luppino's are identified as a Calabrian 'Ndrangheta clan.

According to Nicaso in 1962 Stalteri was elected to the position of Camera Di Controllo and the other calabrian bosses. I had have much reason to doubt that to be honest. The Comisso's have also mostly always been identified by the RCMP & the press has Rizzuto enemies, not exactly allies. During the time of Vito however, he had everyone working together, but once he went to prison, old feuds and vendetta's were pushed to forefront and it seems that working relationship between the Siciians & Calabrians, stalled for that moment in time. Like I said, you can't put everything in print, and I could be completely wrong about this, but I just don't think I am in this case (regarding everything I said in the above post.)

Here's another tidbit, Ken Murdock, the guy convicted for killing Pops Papalia on the orders of the Musitano's. It's always been suspected that the Rizzuto's perhaps backed the Musitano's in that hit and their attempts to establish themselves in Toronto by killing off other Calabrian's. Anyway, Murdock once told Crime Reporter James Dubro, that Pat Musitano "wanted to kill Remo Comisso, Johnny K9, the Luppino's and a host of other people. Pat was going crazy with this Godfather non-sense." Now that sentence doesn't put much into perspective but IF Vito were backing or at least had given his okay or his nod of approval toward the Musitano's plans, thats one thing to do away with the always peaceful relationship of the Rizzuto's & Comisso's.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 11/13/15 03:09 AM.