Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: mbo
What im wondering is how its gonna play out with the more docile mob there has been for the past 20 years.

Obviously they cant get away with killing left and right like they could before and its smart staying under the radar and keeping violence to a minimum. But rackets like extortion and such are based on the threat of violence. For that to work u need to show that you have the capacity for violence. So im wondering if a mafia that is not feared can even do buisness like they are used to or if they have to change tactics and do crimes that dont warrant any violence like white collar stuff. What are your thoughts?

You want to end up being that guy that gets killed, though?

yearh thats what i am thinking any mob guy thretans me the chance is i will give in with little argument most legit guys are the same

while we are on this topic i found something interesting i was watching this documenatary on the mob they had this english guy doing the interviews they had scars and previte anyway they interviewed a guy who was supposedly connected with the bonanno family who did loads of prison time recently out after racketeering anyway the guy was wearing a mask and it was in an unknown location he said the mob has had little problem in recruiting young guys that guys are still attracted to the life he said the mob was like "the catholic church"

i personally think there are young guys but shit quality like those decavs the cocaine dealings were a joke a bunch of gus in there 20s and 30s they were just friends with the son

now of course it is likely he was chatting shit but i was wondering what does everyone think could that be true

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion