Good episode. I had a feeling Maggie was pregnant. Remember the producer, Nick Nitero(?) said this episode would end with Glen, some part of Glen being acknowledged?

I'm reading a lot of stories on how pissed the fans are cause Glen's fate hasn't been shown yet. Many still thinking he's alive. I may totally wrong but I don't see how Glen can possibly be alive.

I just assume within the next couple episodes, we'll get the confirmation, maybe either his watch or we'll see him as a walker. confused

I try not to make too much out of comments I read (various articles)comparing TWD story line to the comic book. From what I gather, however, there is a character in the comic book called "Negan" who supposedly is a villain. I read that that character is coming to the show will be played by an actor I'm not familiar with, Garret Dillahunt from a show I never saw, Deadwood. Some of you may know him.

I think many in Alexandria are realizing what it is really like out there. (More Walkers than ever these days)
Jessie's son asking Rick for help shooting a gun is a good sign. Don't know yet what happened to Carl's friend Erin (?);

Missed Darryl & Carol but did you see next week's preview? Looks like Darryl is in a predicament.

smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon