Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Originally Posted By: jace
How much do these biker gangs that are rivals put their difference aside to work together ? I wonder if they are like the Mafia in that regard.

Biker gangs seem very territorial when it comes to other clubs. They all want to be the biggest and baddest in their respective cities, which is something that gets in the way of any real solidarity amongst them. Also i think that the majority of them that commit crimes for their clubs it often so that they can continue living the party drug lifestyle that being a biker is all about.

It depends. I can't really speak for the biker scene in the USA, but in Canada -especially in regions such as Quebec and British Columbia- several chapters seem to be involved in quite high-level and diversified criminal activities.

I know for a fact that in the Netherlands several HA chapters have members that are reasonably high up in the upper echelons of the local underworld. Over there it wouldn't be the first time a member who looks like the stereotypical bald-headed, tattooed, Slayer shirt-wearing and steroid-taking biker thug gets nicked for what are surprisingly sophisticated drug trafficking, extortion or prostitution rackets.

US and Canada are totally different in this regard. Generally speaking, bike clubs are not high up the food chain here. Didn't a couple HA's break out of prison w/a fucking helicopter up there last year? If someone even attempted that here all 1,000 or so US HA's would be in jail within 5 minutes, along with probably 1,000 friends/family.

Federal (and some states) government is funding an ongoing war on motorcyclists and motorcycle clubs in this country.

Last edited by alicecooper; 11/07/15 11:25 AM.