Right on PHL MOB it was a perfect storm for Skinny,Stanfa and NY we all know most of the killers were away with Nick .

New York even though they were behind Stanfa they were going through a shit storm of indictments and were not about to throw soldiers in a strange city that was not a huge money maker at the time.(westside got that)

The feds had killer surveillance that was known but new to the mob and they were using it in vengeance on the mob.

Stanfa if he just would have sat back a little while and waited to gather stand up guys he may have pulled it off.

The older cats in and out of the joint were behind him and wanted structure and stability.

But what went down was a local gang with a lot of locals with balls no brains...and pedigree and knew NY would not come and take them all out.

But it worked in the fact that Skinny wound up standing .

Now these guys took 30 years to recover and start making organized money(I know they did shit) but not right, and to be able to build a family off of.

What gets me to this day is Skinny's luck and how no one has hit the spot yet....Above all is he is still around ,granted behind bars for much of it .

But it is getting to the point where it is Cosa Nostra again now we get to see where it goes from here..

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."