Avena and reputed mobster Luigi ``Gino'' Tripodi were awaiting retrial on conspiracy and obstruction charges that were contained in the same 13-count indictment that brought down Stanfa and two dozen other mob figures.

In one of the few government setbacks in the case, a jury could not decide on the charges against Avena and Tripodi following a 10-week trial that ended in May. Prosecutors said they still intended to retry Tripodi, a 57-year-old Bensalem restaurateur and alleged mob capo, or captain."

Anyone ever heard of this Tripodi guy? Never heard his name mentioned before but Anastasia says he was a Capo?

Anyone know about his Bensalem restaurants? I'm from Bensalem so I'd love to know what places he had an interest in? Never know there was a capo stationed here...I recall Gary Battaglini being listed as a Bucks county Associate operating in Bensalem or Trevose I believe...Ever been any Doylestown wiseguys? thats where I grew up just curious...any info would be much appreciated fellas, thanks.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"