Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
@ Thebigfella

The same way everybody else keeps up these mobster killings & death, so I guess Italian lives don't matter too.

@JimmyIrons

Good job keeping up with the body count. If the allegations are true that Odee was killed by KI then my theory that Lamron or Wic City could be responsible. DJ akedemics and someone are keeping track as well I just don't know where to find it. Is Lamron still Public Enemy Number 1? Also I found out that Murder Drive deck (aka Wic City) is tied back to the original Devils Disciple.

I don't even think that comparison is remotely close. Black kids in Chicago are murdering each other every single day. Even in it's prime, the mob wasn't dropping bodies of each other on a daily basis. Murder was always a last resort. They were more concerned with business. These kids, aren't. Even older black criminals look down on this shit. Its sad because they aren't doing anything productive. Aside from music, and few of them ever make it past YouTube because after a first mistake release, they're in prison facing murder charges. These kids give a whole ethnicity a bad name. And it's unfortunate for those of similar origin who desire to and do better. But it isn't solely their fault, it's also the lack of much opportunity, and it goes on outside of places like Chicago. But Chicago seems to be the ground zero of this shit.

ding ding ding

this new generation thinks posting incriminating evidence on social media is smart

chicago was still more violent in the early 90s through the early 2000s

the violence in chicago gets media attention because it's brainless mayhem