detroit mob

right is joey "joey jack" Giacalone a capo son of legendary gangster anthony Giacalone and cousins with current boss jackie Giacalone

Tom Celani in the middle i dont know if he has ties to the mob but he is worth 250 million in legit business

left anthony rugiero owns a restuarent down know about any mob ties the detroit mob is so mixed with legit business its hard to know the differance sometimes

i may have posted this before but now i can identify everyone in the room this is from 2011

peter tocco right current street boss of detroit mob nephew of the now deceased long time leader jack tocco

frankie the bomb is wearing the hat he was a legend a capo until 2014 where jackie the kid shelved him after a longtime feud

top Greektown assoicate Mike Katranis i think he is the one wearing the hat

one time underboss and tony lapianas father in law Vincent (Little Vince) Meli he died in 2008 of cancer he had alot of dealings with jimmy hoffa

tony zerelli in the 70s at the height of his power was at this time the acting boss this is before his father realized he was not right for the job and replaced him with jack tocco

novvie tocco the first and only detroit made guy to ever cooperate he flipped in 2000

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion