Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
It was Ernie Weiss. I don't know why Gotti didn't like Vastola, he was assigned by Riggi, so I think it was just Vastola standing in the way of his plans. That family was seriously fractured. You had guys who thought they should've remained loyal to the Genovese, guys who thought the Gambinos would bring that family up the ladder some, and others who wanted to remain independant. They didn't want to become like Philly.

i am not sure of the complete reason john did not like Vastola but from what i read he seemed to think Vastola would turn rat after doing time with him he said "he was weak" but then again he could have just being saying that as an excuse

riggi should have stepped down when he went away that panel caused problems but by the mid 90s vincent palmero was basically the boss charles majuri tried to step in but he did not have enough respect and by late 90s were doing well they were and are always trying to be treated the same as a five familys. It needed an offical boss not vince that fucking rat. One of the old timers should have stepped up.Giacomo Amari could have done a good job

they used to have guys in New York Louie consalvo he still very close to new york and is a capo his brother in law is phil abramo. In the mid 90s he was running rackets in New York Nicky Corezzo found out he was not happy it all got settled on a sitdown but the decavs after that were not allowed to recruit outside of New Jeresy.

on tape in the early 2000s they were complaing the five familys never respect and even this latest indicment stagno complaining that they have to report to the Gambino family

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion