Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Such a terrible plan - bikers and grenadss. The decavs are a joke.

defo a joke i mean this is the 21st centuary not the 70s. You had a man in his 70s on the phone talking about mob hits drug dealing running a brothel and speaking to an undercover FBI agent that family is defo a joke

On the following day, the UC again met with STANGO in person. During that
meeting, which was recorded, STANGO again insisted that V -1 be kjlJed or maimed by
the UC or by someone on his behalf. During the course ofthe conversation, STANGO
told the UC that one might consider throwing "a couple of pineapples" [plastic
explosives] into V-1 's place ofbusiness, or that "you stick up the joint [mearung V-1 's
business] you put twelve [i.e. bullets] in his nuts. Okay I'd take his legs out." Later
STANGO stated "we got a problem in our house [the DCF] and we gotta straighten it
out." When the UC questioned Stango as to what would happen if V -1 "gets gone"
[killed], STANGO responded, " listen I don't give a f**k. If he gone gone I'll see ya
later. They might give you fifty medals. They might give us fifty medals ... whatever
happens it came from me." STANGO added, "[B]ut this guy has to get maimed. He ain't
gotta get killed." STANGO then continued, " I wanna blow him up" and that "this gotta
be ended. This gotta be ended alright? And I don't want you there. No way around it."

On February l, 2015, the UC met with Stango in Las Vegas, Nevada. During the
course of the meeting, which was recorded, the UC and Stango discussed, among other
things, the plan to kill V-1. In the course ofthe conversation, the UC confirmed that
Stango wanted V-1 dead, and not merely injured. The UC and Stango then began to
discuss the plan to kill V-1. The UC explained that, in keeping with Stango's suggestion
during the course of the earlier conversation set forth in paragraph 15, two members of an
outlaw motorcycle gang would be hired to shoot and kill V -1. Stango agreed and
suggested that they pay each of the two men $25,000 to allow them to stay in the
Elizabeth, NJ area for a period of time to be able to scout the area where the killing
would occur, and to track V -1 in order to identify the best place to do so and effect their
escape. Stango then provided the UC with two copies of a photograph of V -1 so that the
assassins could mark their target. Importantly, the UC asked Stango what would happen
in the event that other DCF members discovered that Stango and the UC were responsible
for the killing. Stango assured the UC that other high-ranking members also wanted to
kill V -1 and that, while the order to kill had come from Stango, others in the DCF would
support the decision.

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/31/15 12:14 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion