Originally Posted By: gangstereport
frank Guarraci his nickname on tape in the charles stagno indictments "milk"

it was the charles stagno wiretaps that showed it they used his nickname on tape saying how old school he was.

They run under the gambino family prob the siclian connection with frank gurraci and the gambino leaders (dont quote me on thats just why i think they

the 2015 indicment confirmed that Frank Nigro is the congslierie. Charlres stagno was a capo who was based in Nevada running things in New Jeresy though his son anthony stagno, scott said in one of his articles louie consalvo is now a full capo, joey merlo said to be a capo and there is a capo described on tape in the 2015 charles stagno indicment charles wants to have him whacked

charles stagno wanted to kill a capo and a soldier on tape called "the pet" who capeci and antastia in articles said was lugi "the dog" Olveri. The leaders through pete c and frank nigro gave the go ahead to kill lugi but would not let him kill the capo as there is no one to replace the capo

lugi olveri was inducted into the mafia by Riggi which caused controversy in the mob many did not reconize stagno especially did not recognize him being a made guy. They wanted him dead because he annoyed his son on facebook insulted frank gurraci and i cant remember the other reasons. They were planning on blowing him up with grenades using bikers for 25k but a undercover FBI agent infiltrated the crew

they have recruited alot of young guys but they are a shadow of themselves and alot weaker than at least two of the familys maybe even three of the familys in New Jeresy

here is the indictment if you go past the first two pages you can read all the wiretaps quite interesting

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-nj/legacy/2015/03/12/Stango%2C%20Charles%20et%20al.%20Complaint.pdf

The dynamic between these two families goes back decades. Its similar to how the philly family was under the gambinos and then later the genevese.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort