Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Long john I never seen, and the kid I only herd about . The Crow came around and when he did not, he was talked about so it was like he was ..

They were not AC guys and were older so I did not run in there circles . I was a guy that grew up on Georgia ave so was not involved with older dudes unless they hung out here . And they did not ,Crow a little but Phil never had him around .

The people I seen or met were from a hang out type thing ,thats what we did it was disco days and we hung were the ladys were and they were in the disco.

I would not find out who a guy was for years or months, or if a other friend knew who he was.It was not like today with pictures and all that shit.
A guy could tell me he was Joe from Philly and he could be John from N.Y. you did not care or know ,unless you had a reason too.
These guys were still young and not well known out side of there area.
Even the Lucchese and Gambino's guys that came down to party were young then so it was just like meeting a guy from Margate...
What were some of the names of the disco's down there serp?,, not the 500 club ,right?..that was way back,no?..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...