the son he has a his own crew a differant crew to vinny. Valentis son reported to his son. His son had a real crew

jack bonventre i dont know what rank he is i assume he is a capo as they offered him the position of consglierie and he said no he does not want it

vinny was independent the feds said he was a capo but he did not have a crew he was sort of not reporting to anyone he was too old he went into a social club and was told to leave. His own son wont give him money he is a joke

now what got jack b and tommy D under indictment was that loan the guy a bonanno assoiate loaned 75k to a gambino assoicate who owned a car wash now i am not completely sure why but for some reason vinny, tommy D and Jack B felt entiled to some of the money. I think it was vinny who told them about the loan so he was to get his cut he was expecting a good bit but i think Tommy D took 15k which angered vinny as he was expecting a bigger share

but apart from that score he was not kicking up he was not given any rackets he was sort of left out he was a brokester by this time he was 80 you can expect him to be earning on the streets i mean robbing a drug dealer for 2k was the best they can come up with he said he did not even know what was going on in ozone park. He only kicked up 15k because it was a big score and if tommy or those guys found out they could take a big cut or vinny could have got in trouble

its funny though because the press were saying a few years ago that vinny was going to be the next massimo how he was a long time powerful capo who was going to run the family and that bullshit shows they dont know shit i mean vinny was talking about how hard it is to get food stamps its ridiculous what the press come out with sometimes

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion