Originally Posted By: Mignon

I agree, anything IS possible on TWD but here are my rebuttal to the article.

I'd understand IF it had been only ONE Walker that Nicholas/Glen fell on but imo too many in a space where there was no way out? To create an escape seems really far fetched.

Writers said we'll see him again "in some way." I'm guessing as a Walker. The fact that Cohan (Maggie)said there is more to come well, I heard more than once that the people who are killed off don't know til the last possible minute. She maybe didn't know Glen was gonna get killed off OR knew and was not giving it away. ohwell

Chris Hardwick noted that Glen wasn't on Talking Dead. He said something to the effect that this episode was more to grieve. AND the fact that Glen is seen in the photo (last reason) well who knows if it's for a flashback scene. I believe we saw Herschel in new flashback scenes.

I may be all wrong and maybe this article will be right BUT I really do think if they go that route, it IS really "jumping the shark." Another Bobby in the Shower episode. I really don't think the writers would do it, BUT we'll see. Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon