Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Toto Riina after 1992 with the belief that they can bend the Italian government began a war that led to the near extinction of the Sicilian Mafia.

Ordered to put bombs on trains, blew away the gerorgofili and because of the bomb, many paintings in the Uffizi were damaged, and others destroyed forever (in Casal di prince in an event called the Uffizi to Casale, there were half destroyed painting which I made the photo, then shortly I will upload)

Even he ordered to leave syringes infected with the HIV virus on the beaches of the Romagna Coast.

They will not be so terrible crimes, but basically they are criminals and you expect the worst, and only when the crime affects the culture and has the ambition to govern a state that commits his greatest crime.

i always wonder if toto riina had not been arrested and they carried on there "war against the state" he could have won i mean the country was falling apart

after riina died though it carried on brusca kidnapping and killing that rats son.

The coreslini was not the same after brusca flipped provensco was a business man but he did not control it only corlone was his before riina he ran everything

the Sicilian mob would have never have been destroyed and never will its part of the culture and it has a huge recruitment pool

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion