Originally Posted By: pmac
Did massino get up today. This guy Gaspar might be one of the worst rats ever. Just gave up his cousin and son for money from the government. That's a bad look for the mob. Bosses who look at there soldiers gonna wonder whose paying there electric bill. This is the first I've heard of a guy becoming a FBI agent at age 65 to pay his bills. Like did he just Google a FBI number.

the only case that is like this is the ron previte kept saying he would not wear a wire but he accepted it when the feds paid him million over 3 years i think that was the final amount never did prison time ever when he flipped ridiculous plus he was allowed to keep his sports book the feds got him a car aswell

the tapes showed how ridiculous the whole thing is vinny asaro said how he went into one social club and they kicked him out did not welcome him. He says how his son wont loan him money. He says how he is so broke. This is a mob capo he says he finds it difficult to get food stamps. He said how poor he was and admitted he was degenerate saying he gambled everything away and how back in the 80s he never thought he would be in this situation he then talks about hijacking a truck of ciggerates but backs out saying he will get caught then he pulls a "scam" robbing a drug dealer of 2k

times have defo fallen hard on vinnie was it worth paying the cousin when vinnie is basicily a brokester? you could argue it was worth it they got Tommy D and Jack B and vito because of the investigation

i hope we find out how much they paid him

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion