Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Yeah, the DiLauro clan is really interesting, 10 sons all clan members, last I heard the boss was like a kid, is it Ciro?
I think he's in jail already, I forget his name...
Might be Salvatore, that war fought for control of the Naples drug trade was ferocious, are the Spaniards still in operation?
I remember watching the movie Gommorah, seeing how they operated the Vele, it reminded me a lot of Cabrini..
Are the Licciardi still predominant in the suburbs of Naples?

Cabrini,Dwailin In Scampia has been a bloody domino effect: when Paolo di Lauro, wanted to put the clan under the command of his son Cosimo instead of the old comrades were born the secessionists which eventually won because Dilauro ended up in prison; Now the so-called,Girati (Turn up) around of Via Vannella Grassi that are young and youngsters have rebelled against the old bosses and was war again.

So Paolo di Lauro b.1953 get 29 y in 2011 because technically the life (ergastolo) was replaced by the 30 y sentence, for many reasons.

Paolo di Lauro'sons are :

Cosimo (1973), who was arrested on January 21, 2005. Held at 41 bis in the super prison of Cuneo;
Vincenzo (1975)was arrested in March 2007. He was wanted for criminal association.Released in January 2015;
Ciro (1978), arrested for criminal association on Dec. 7, 2004.Releasedin January 2015;
Marco (1980), on the run since 2005, wanted for mafia organization has been sentenced to life for the murder of the innocent Attilio RomanĂ², accidentally killed in January 2005 as part of the feud of Scampia in Naples;
Nunzio (1985), arrested on 28 February 2008. He was wanted for criminal association with the mafia and other criminal offenses;
Salvatore (1988) was arrested on February 8, 2006. Freed in 2014;
Antonio (1991) was arrested on December 21, 2010. Sentenced to 12 years imprisonment for mafia style conspiracy;
Raffaele (1994), was arrested on 12 June 2013;
A son born in 1997;
Domenico died in a car accident.

So there 2 sons Ciro and Salvatore on the streets and another Marco on the run.