Guy walks into a bar and starts talking to the bar tender. The man says, "I just found out today that my oldest son is gay!"

The bartender replies, "Gee that's terrible. I'll give you a drink on the house."

The next day, the same man walks into the bar again looking even more depressed. The bartender says "what's up?".

The man replies, "I just found out today that my youngest son is gay!"

The bar tender replies, "Gee that's awful. I'll give you another drink on the house." The man drinks the drink and then walks out.

The following day, the same man comes into the bar in a really bad shape. The bartender asks, "My God man, what happened to you?"

The man replies, "I just found out that my middle son is gay!"

The bar tender replies, "Gee that's awful. I'll give you another drink on the house." The man drinks the drink and then walks out.

The next day the guy comes back into the bar, looking even worse. Says to the bartender "I got more bad news today"

The bartender says "You poor guy, doesn't anybody in your family like pussy?"

The man says "Yeah, my daughter!"

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?