Originally Posted By: fergie
I didn't mean worried personally about passing the test, I meant the realisation that it was easy, you'd ask yourself "how many idiots have guns if its this easy". Don't compare it with cars, c'mon....Footreads is gonna blow your head off if you turn up at his house, he's legal and he says he'll do it..he's not saying he's going to run over the next pedestrian he doesn't like the look of in his car. There's thousands of people who do own funs and feel the same way as Foots..law of averages...

Why would it worry me?

How many times have I posted that the vast majority of legal gun owners are not a threat in any way.

How many times has it been pointed out that crime overall has declined in America while gun ownership and conceal carrying has increased?

You talk as if all kinds of regular citizens are showing up to gun shops, buying guns and running around shooting people for any reason or they're all shooting themselves on accident.
That's not the case except in a tiny amount of cases.

Arguing to take away guns is a good way to avoid having to think hard and work hard at figuring out the real problems behind violence and murders that do take place.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 10/22/15 06:42 PM.