Originally Posted By: fergie
In this case the majority don't even want a compromise (ie tighter control0

look what you wrote here, perhaps the definition of a compromise is different in scotland than america because over here it means that both sides bring things to the table that they're willing to concede, not one side dictating to the other what is still allowed! what is is that the pro-gun control side is willing to give up, because for the life of me i can't ever remember even a single concession ever being offered other than telling us that we get to keep some of the stuff that we already have. that isn't a compromise at all coming from the point of view that we only lose, we don't gain a thing! let me educate you, perhaps something along these lines...

you want some type of universal backround check, whatever the hell that even means, start off by defining it! you want vast mental health evaluation, we want the right to carry in all 50 states! you want an end to private sales? we want the end of the nfa and all the bullshit paperwork and tax stamps required to own suppressors, sbr's, sbs's, select fire ect. until you're willing to bring something to the table other than kindly allowing us poor peasants to keep a portion of our current rights, kindly fuck right off! smile

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!