On the street--in New York--WHERE IT MATTERS--That entire family has been deferring to Stevie and the Bronx/Westchester faction (which would include the last East Harlem holdouts back then)--for the past fifteen plus years.

And again, I'm not using terms like "official," or "acting." Only the fucking Feds and the media use those terms. I'm just stating factually and once and for all fucking time, that Stevie is the guy who's been steering that ship for fifteen plus years. When he was away, all you have to do is look at the panel that was standing in for him at the time. Hand picked, with Joey DiNapoli holding the deciding vote. And if you don't know them, you have no fucking idea how close Stevie is to all of the DiNapolis, including Vinny, rest in peace.

Oh, it's Salerno. Mikey Salerno. And all you have for evidence is that midget's word. Joey Giampa beat that murder at trial in an era where wiseguys were getting life without parole in droves.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.