I don't mind a debate, but I won't continue if my arguments and points are not specifically addressed.

I don't have an issue with trying to see another point of view but all this talk about turning back the clock and the constitution being written in a time when slavery was still in existence doesn't really address any argument or refute anything specifically.

Speaking for myself, my support of citizen gun ownership or the freedom and ability of people to own firearms if they choose to isn't based in the US constitution, or what the founders of the government wanted. Although I'm glade the 2nd amendment exists because it has helped stop the state from restricting our ability to own guns.
But I support gun ownership because I don't support any law or restriction on human liberty. If it reduces freedom than I'm against it. I know people in the UK and other European countries roll their eyes at this talk and that's fine. I put a high value on freedom and human liberty.
There's nothing old or ancient about human freedom. Freedom of choice is a new concept in human history.