With inflation 60k is I'm guessing 200k maybe a qmill today. This guy threw a book out there to make money hopefully a real writer is taking notes at this trial cause this is new firsthand information. Asoro done guilty. It's crazy how that many guys got hit and didn't see it coming. Ya the black guy fucked up leaving the truck he sighn his own death warrant. But the guy who surposely gotti guy on the job poalo something there something more to that. Hill wasn't even there or in the planning. So he got all second hand. Tommy Simone what lived 18 months after the heist he must have killed a few them other guys. By the late 70tys was cargo hijacking a thing of the past? I remember massino and his guys were doing gotti an his crew and of course varios crew. I read the judge won't let them talk about the murders after the heist or what happens to Tommy Simone which I think the truth will leak out by the agency. Lil al said he was going to his fake induction leaving Bruno f. Pizza place. Hay they found that guys Katz body who was whacked 10 yrs before. But the demeo crew might have cut him up. Most interesting read about the mafia since Charles carnig trial. Probaly the last. Maybe they'll keep make headlines up Montreal. Pardon my shity spelling and punctuation. Trying to be quick.