Ya I guess this guy was a player then I first thought. But if your dad and kid and cousins if the family you can't be a noone. How bout this dink how just wrote a 300+ page book on the heist and is saying he never heard of the bonanno connections. Bad look for your book. You got the cousin who pistoled whiped a guard loading the boxes and hid the cash at his house. Vitale saying him and Joe sold the jewels and you wrote a book with hill who by recent accounts wasn't trusted to be there. Wonder how vitale got off the stand so fasfast the judge must be limiting the cross. Ya this guys going down. His rat cousin details are to procise. Caught a pic of some guy rizzo was last name looks like he's alive and wasn't charged. Wonder if the westside and colombos were pissed they didn't get a cutt. Or maybe they got paid off by vario 50 k or something. I wonder if massino brings some of the jewels in as evidence or did he melt or sell it all. Anyway cool reading this is probaly the last of the big Rico's with murder.now you'll just here about extortions and drugs.