Originally Posted By: tenpin477
How deep was this guy today? Is this supposed to be a big blow to the Bonnanos, or just a popcorn headline to show they're still fighting the Mafia?

popcorn headline the press inaccreutly a couple years before stated he was someone who could run the family bullshit

he was a joke of a capo a man who got demoted because he is a degnerate got repromoted four years ago i mean the man was a low level capo who the boss tommy D did not even like.

John “Bazoo” Ragano a soldier got time because of vinny

Vinny caused more damage to the family with his big fucking mouth he got jack bonevntre 22months i think it was for loansharking he said jack refused the job of consglierie jack said he did not want the heat he is one to watch jack he is 48 quite young for LCN

he got his own son 8 years who he hates by the way because his son is more respected than him

he got the acting boss tommy f 17 months for loansharking basicily vinny was complaining to the cousin who was wearing a wire

i think if my memory is correct a assoiate loaned another connected guy 75,000 to set up a carwash anyway it was all ok but the assoiate who did the loan did not register it with the family so this saw the others demand a chunck of the loan when they found out vinny was suposed to get 40k but tommy D took 15k of vinnys cut for himself and this made vinny mad

"Vincent Asaro was captured on a secret wiretap during a conversation with his cousin Gaspare “Gary” Valenti who had turned rat and was wearing a wire talking about a mafia payoff. He said to his cousin that “Tommy” took a $15,000 cut from a loan shark payoff of $40,000 that he had received. Asaro always says “He took 15 grand, i want to kill the mother******” on the recording according to court documents. Federal prosecutors claim that the “Tommy” mentioned by Asaro on the tape is Thomas DiFiore and that he hold the ranks of acting boss in the Bonanno family."

tommy now hates vinny he rightfully so blames him vinny is shelved now everyone hates the guy

"In court documents filed by DiFiore’s lawyer requesting bail he blames the big-mouthed Bonanno family captain directly for dragging him into the recent convictions. "

"Defense lawyer Steve Zissou claims that even if the prosecution could get a jury to believe that the “Tommy” Asaro mentions is indeed his client there is no reason to believe that anything Asaro said was even truthful while calling him a lying degenerate gamble"

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion