Just finished watching Mafia's Greatest Hits: Donnie Brasco. The movie was a lot better than this waste of time that I will never get back. Regardless, when I first rented the vhs when it came out I liked the movie. I was only 13 or 14 years old. My grandfather picked the book up for me in a garage sale. I never finished it. But I did some research a few years ago and found out that the Kings court was in Holiday, FL. I was raised in New Port Richey which is minutes away. According to an article I read, one of the corrupt cops down here ended up killing himself after the big bust. I always wondered how the hell the wiseguys ended up in 1980's Pasco County. Granted Santo ran Tampa, Pasco to this day is still a hick town. Did any members on this forum ever attend Kings Court? I always wondered how big of an operation it was. I just don't understand how Holiday FL would be a spot of interest for a capo in the LCN. Thirty minutes south is Clearwater which was a lot nicer than Holiday. Ten minutes south of Holiday is Tarpon Springs which the Greeks control still to today. One final question, did Pistone really do that much damage to LCN or was it a waste of resources? Six years undercover probably wasn't cheap for the taxpayers. Any time I see that guy, I get sick and feel like I'm listening to a liar justifying their actions by repeatedly telling the same lie to make themselves believe their own story.