Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
the way you guys talk about neil i dont get arguably yes he was not the best material but the family wanted him so it does not matter they obviously respected him but.

all this rubbish is complletly false thewop is coming out with shit he said no one liked neil even though he was respected nationwide he is chatting shit how neil would eye people out in restaurents how the fuck would you know? you were prob not even born when neil was on the streets acting like you knew the guy that he was hated even though everything i hear was the complete opposite its bullshit you dont know what your talking about i think your a troll trying to get a rise out of people because no one ever talks about neil like that seriously i cant believe what i am hearing in the other thread decicco and gotti was a drunk. The priest thing was a hit he dresse up as priest i dont understand your obsession with bringing that up every post is slating these guys i dont get it

The "Family" didn't want Neil as boss, his crew did. I'm sure other parts of the family had little issue with Neil becoming boss, but the perverbial shit didn't hit the fan as soon as Paul was named boss and guys just began disobeying him and the whole family was against him. It was never like that, Dellacroce just had his supporters, and his supporters made more noise than Paulies did, because they were the blue collar bunch, and a lot of them were of Gotti's breed. Paul and his supporters were considered "old-timers". But Dellacroce himself was also an "old-timer" and knew better, whacking Castellano was NOT a good move.

all wings respected neil not everyone wanted paul dead but everyone liked neil everyone. Even guys who were with castanalo
Quote:
joe gallo
nicky corezzo jimmy brown danny marino johnny g all liked neil tommy gambino tommy biletti

Quote:
I'm glad that Big paulie took from the feeble and the retired plus all them things you said he did. Becos as bad as big paulie was he was a paisan. Son let me school you a little the Gambinos were and all Sicilian family, truth be when you watch movies like Danny Brasco everyone looks the same. Reality is much different with Greg depalma, Neil, Gravano, and yes Joe the blond Gallo of course their gonna stick together. Over developed bagel noses under developed chins pasty skin.lastly you said that big paulie cheated on his wife and killed Roy Demeo yet if I say something it gets blown out of proportion.