Originally Posted By: Footreads
Some people hate to travel and some people love to travel.

My son just signed a two year contract with another firm. It requires that he travels three or four days a week practically every week. His plan is that he would retire after this contract is up.

They are paying him a lot of money. He was hired to double their business by the end of those two years.

I used to travel for business. But I could not do that kind of travel.

On Carson that is Carson a low key guy.

Look at Obama he loves traveling.

Until you get kids Foot (not saying you, just saying in general) the traveling gets old but I might have slept more in hotel beds than my own. When I started climbing way back in the day I enjoyed traveling and we worked out of town EVERY DAY but now I only want to be gone 2-3 weeks and then send my ass home. lol But with utility workers, we really do get a rush to work a storm and try to get y'alls power back on as quick as we can. To knock out say 2 million outages in 2 weeks is saying something so we kind of enjoy that and plus after about a week we turn into robots and generally don't know what day it is half the time.

Since me and the old lady split I've wanted to hit the road more often which I've done work wise and vacation wise as I spent that month in Denver and just got back Sunday from the Gulf Coast but not much travel with work so far but I imagine December might be busy for us. Now that I've moved back in with the folks for now I want to travel every damn day lol